Friday, June 12, 2009

Market 4 Nigga$ Concept and Tape



Cover By Sai : www.myspace.com/saiharrington
DJ Daddy Mack will be officially hosting my upcoming project "Market 4 Nigga$", along side with the big homie Almighty R.I. The concept behind this joint is based of one of my favorite spoken words artist named Talaam Acey's piece "There's A Market For Niggas".



The plan is plan and simple we touching on controversial subjects in Hip-Hop/Black Culture. Subjects as The N-Word, Self Hate, Homophobia, Aids etc. I plan for this to be some off the chain in depth piff (as you youngin's say lol). Production is being down by Snapy Dee, Just Dame, Mr. Vinyl and whomever has heat that they feel will bring this to the level it needs to be. I'm going to get the label (in case you forgot, yes I'm signed to a indie label "Black Minds Ent." fill ya'll in on that and more later) behind this to help push it. Told them the concept and their excited. Me and DJ Daddy have been chatting and he's brought some crazy ideas to the table.

If you have some tracks you want to shoot my way feel free to pm me or email me @ [email]jafleu54@yahoo.com[/email] or [email]jasun561@yahoo.com[/email]. This gonna be on some next level shit lol. Also I'm not sure if there is any, but any on this board but if there is a white and Latin (Mexican whatever sorry) MC on this board hit me up. I have an idea for a track called "Nigga Me" (haven't found a beat for it yet) where we talk about the word nigga/nigger from our cultures/ races perspective.





Intro - Rhetorical Imagery & Dj Daddy Mack
Welcome To The Market (Opening Bell) - Prod Snapy Dee
My Stereo's Type - Prod Mr. Vinyl
Black Enough - Prod Snapy Dee
Interlude - Rhetorical Imagery (if he did one)
J.A.F.L.E.U. - Prod Snapy Dee
Nigger - Prod Crim Lex
Interlude - Dj Daddy Mack
Dead Silence - Prod M.E.N.E.S
Make Believe - Prod Mr. Vinyl
Interlude - Nicey
Down 4 My Nigga$ ft Nicey, Krispy K - Prod Snapy Dee
I Believe, I Believe - Prod Mr. Vinyl
Missing You - Prod Crim Lex
As The World Turnz feat Talton - Prod Mr. Vinyl
Outro - Rhetorical Imagery & Dj Daddy Mack
There's A Market For Niggers (Closing Bell) - Taalam Acey
Bonus - My President Is Black








No comments:

Post a Comment