Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recorded the dopest song last night “I Pray” *Snippet Added*


So far so good, the tracks are coming out crazy, way better than I expected. There’s one song I’m especially excited about called “I Pray” produced by none other than Damien Becton. I just so happen to have this beat still laying around I guess it was for this time. It’s such an incredible instrumental, very soulful and sets the mood. Dame did his thing on it. I used the bedside prayer as the hook

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

I Pray The Lord My Soul To Keep

And If I Die Before I Wake

I Pray The Lord

My Soul To Take

Sent it to Talton and Dame and they both agreed it came out classic. Did a few more mixes on it. And I’m satisfied with how it sounds for now. Debating rather I should drop the full song or just a snippet or just wait til the project is complete. I’m leaning towards putting a snippet on Myspace. And I just did the “as of now” final mixdown of “Chasing Rainbows”. It came out dope. What ya’ll heard was the unmixed version. I’ll holla.

Click To Listen To

"I Pray" Prod By Damien Becton Snippet



No comments:

Post a Comment