Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.... Update On Confessions Of An MC *Tracklist*



First and foremost R.I.P. Michael Jackson. Anyone who really knows me, knows how much of a fan of MJ's music I am. He wasn't just some guy who could sing, he was the ultimate performer and a amazing songwriter. If you examine his lyrics they often times read as great poetry. It sucks that he's now gone but he'll never be forgotten. So rest in peace MJ, your music has done what any real artist you dream of. And that's not just huge records sales and fame, but touched lives and changed the world. You were never a gimmick, you always remain true to who you were with your music. Bareing your soul and passion everytime you hit the stage. You were so Bad, that you were Off The Wall. Your music was Dangerous to the fake, History is what you made. Your were the Thriller, InvincIble. God knew that in heaven's choir that you Got To Be There, a close friend to all like Ben. Made us believe in Music and Me, so you'll live Forever Michael.



So i'm pretty much 99.9 % done with Confessions Of An MC. All that's left is my features to get back to me with there vocals. Wanted to keep it short and to the point. The purpose of this project was just to vent a little. As for now this is the tracklist, I mean there is a lot of time between now and the 4th of July. So who knows if i'll get anymore inspiration or beats or what have you. As far as a cover I'm going to just you this unless something comes up.




1. Lonely At The Top (Prod Mr. Vinyl)
2. Only God Can Judge Me (Prod Damien Becton)
3. Dear Hip-Hop II ft Nicey, Soopa, Krispy K (Prod Damien Becton)
4. Know What I Feel ft Nicey (Prod Snapy Dee)
5. My Justified Love (Prod Snapy Dee)
6. You'll Getbye (Prod Mr. Vinyl)
7. Hazard To My Self ft Nike Laos (Prod Mr. Vinyl)
8. Lost (Prod Snapy Dee)
9. My Confessions (Prod Damien Becton)
10. Chasing Rainbows (Prod Snapy Dee)
11. I Pray (Prod Damien Becton)
12. Breakaway (Prod Snapy Dee)

So there you have it. July 4th is the release date. Plenty of time for me to mix, re-mix, mix again and record tracks lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment