Friday, August 28, 2009

Make sure you pick up "Walk Through This Journey, Vol. 1"

One of the greatest poets and motivational writers in our day and age and also my close personal friend. Yantha brings his powerful words to life with an audio version of his collection "Walk Through This Journey". I'm telling if you don't have a copy you are a fool, got get it right now on CDbaby, Walk Through This Journey, Vol. 1 Click Here. Yantha is the truth and pours it in very inspirational word.

Don't just take my word for it, check out some of his perfomances

Walk Through This Journey


My personal favorite "Poverty Of The Mind"


I promise this a purchase you will not, WILL NOT regret
Yantha is the truth, except no substitute
Get in contact with him via www.myspace.com/yanatha

No comments:

Post a Comment