Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Snippet!!! "Dollar And A Dream" Prod Snapy Dee



This is the 1st official song me and Snapy have done for "Dollar And A Dream". It funny cause he literally sent me the track this mourning (another smashing production from him). And like 20 minutes after I got it I wrote it all. And soon as I got home its was recorded lol Can't give ya'll the full thing baby, so here's a taste.

"Dollar And A Dream" Prod Snapy Dee - Snippet

Also checkout my homie Outlawstarr latest track "Skull Crack" featuring non other than ur boy JaFleu and Mex-16.

I promise Dollar And A Dream will be a classic we are already in the zone. Peace

Also once again special shoutout 2 Alban Dupoizat for making this dope pic for me . This will now and 4ever b my logo bro thank u

www.myspace.com/jafleu
www.twitter.com/jafleu
http://www.facebook.com/pages/JaFleu/127646555447

No comments:

Post a Comment