Monday, October 25, 2010

It's a bird...it's a plan...it's the return of THE BLOG!!!!

In the infamous words of the late B.I.G. "Things Done Changed" and indeed they have. It's been a minute to long and I'm back on my blog tip...for now. Sorry for the abrupt disappearance but it happens.

As most know, I'm no longer rapping. It's been close to a year since I hung up my mic and the itch ain't there. I feel I did all I really wanted to do with music. All it was meant for was for me to just express myself and I appreciate everyone that rocked with me in that journey. But it's a new day to say the least.

The creative juices where still flowing and pouring and I needed a new outlet. Funny that that new outlet would be a gift I've hidden and long abandoned. Thanks to a beautiful muse and the tragedies that had occured in January in Haiti I had rediscovered my talent and passion for art. And a whirlwind romance of artistic expression took over

Be sure to check out my website http://jason-fleurant.artistwebsites.com/ to peep the gallery of art. You can also buy prints of my artwork via that site. In various sizes, frames, matts etc (ok enough plugging...nah this is my blog so I can plug away lol)

nah but seriously check the progress from January to now

Thank you all for being down with me from day one. Now let's get this show on the road!!!

So now that I'm no longer rapping what is that blog going to be about? It'll be about what ever I feel like yapping about lol My art, poetry, society, music, etc. So once again it's on...holla!!!
Oh and don't follow me but roll with your boy on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment