Friday, November 12, 2010

You Can Buy Prints Of My Artwork In All Sizes/Frames/Etc


Yep, you love my art and I know you know I know it..just playing. Seriously though if your interested in my artwork but can't for some reason (maybe I no long have it or whatever) can't purchase an original why not purchase a print.




At my site you can get prints of my art in various sizes. Also you can get them on stretch canvas to give it that authentic feel or have them framed. Cool thing about the site is not only can you purchase them in various sizes but you can choose from a wide selection of frames, matts and even get GREETING CARDS of my artwork.

Just throwing that out there. But if you are trying to get your hands on the original contact me at: jasun561@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment