Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joint I wrote "Till You And I Become We, I'm Doing Me"

Started off as just a status, but I guess the rapper in me couldn't stop and it just became something more.



Till You And I Become We, I'm Doing Me


They always tell me 'Jay it's time you settle down, find you a wife'


I'm like 'Dude, I'm 26 can I not just enjoy my life?'


Still I got one eye open, in search of Miss Right


But for now, I'm using tunnel vision and taking in the sights


Contradiction, I know


Thats just how it goes


No chains on him, so binding me is just a no


I been there before, didn't workout so more


Reason for your boy to spread the wings and just soar


Only way I'm landing, is if it's in God's plannin'


And she's got the qualities, to take me 2 another planet


And maybe then I'll change views


Settle in the driver seat, and just cruise


2 the future, but they say love's for fools


And I'm no jester, so it maybe this is never


Who am I kidding, can't do this forever


So 2 my counterpart, that has my heart


Never release me, whenever it is we start


Right now I'm just sowing the wild oats, without planting any seeds


Cause the day I do, it's with whom, i plan to grow the tree


So 2 whom it my concern, for when You and I become WE


Someday will be the moment


But for now I'm doing me

No comments:

Post a Comment