Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Something A Little Different "James Brown. Prince, Michael Jackson" Painting Set


It started with a request, I normally don't take request when it comes to painting for various reasons. However I decided I'd give it a try when I was asked to paint an "Abstract" painting of Prince. I don't really do abstract (at least I don't think I do), so I decided I'd give it a try.

So using the style of "Contour-lining" I made this painting of Prince. However it wasn't as she had envision, which is cool (still one of the reasons I'm not a fan of request). I happen to liked how it came out and decided to create a set.


Since James Brown is the Godfather of Soul, and back in the day people would always say that Prince and Michael were some what heir apparent to him, I decided to make a set of Brown, Prince and MJ.



Nothing to go nuts over, I thought it was kinda of cool. Something a little different. Don't know if it qualifies for "Abstract". I'm going to have to take better pictures later on before I upload them to my site to make prints available.

Video of : James Brown, Prince And MJ on Stage together

No comments:

Post a Comment