Monday, January 24, 2011

New Painting of Marsha Ambrosius



The whole reasoning behind why I did this painting is kinda cool. I had this weird dream the other night where I lost a one on one game of basketball to Marsha Ambrosius. And because I lost I had to do a portrait (I wonder what would of happen if I won.....). So the next day I'm on twitter and I randomly tweet about this dream and at the same time Marsha was tweeting about "Love And Basketball" and how if it wasn't for a injury she'd of been a basketball player. Tripped me out cause I was competely unaware of her tweeting that. Till one of my friends pointed it out. So I tweet her saying, well I guess I owe you a painting and she said do it, so...this is born :)




Say Yes (Live)



Far Away

Hope She Cheats On You (With A Basketball Player)


Some Type Of Way





2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love how you got the process posted, because often the audience or customer doesn't know what the ingredients are. Thanks

    ReplyDelete