Monday, December 5, 2011

Ghetto Angel Painting

While I was thinking of my friend, the Erykah Badu song "Bag Lady"



So using the style "contour-lining" where you don't pick up the pencil I just began drawing. I had no real idea what I was going to draw. It just came out this angel that kinda in a way resembled Badu. I started to paint, but left it alone for a few days because I just wasn't feeling it. I even considered painting over it...
                         
"Ghetto Angel" is 16 x 20, Oil Painting. Original $200.00

but while thinking of my friend again I got inspired to complete it. I love it. What's funny is because of the background it reminds me of the Big Poppa & Ambitious As A Rider paintings I had did a couple of months ago using that same style.

Purchase Prints Of "Ghetto Angel"

No comments:

Post a Comment