Friday, February 3, 2012

New Artwork 2012

I decided to recreate some of my old paintings, I guess 1) to see how far of come and changed style wise as a artist, 2) because I like them, and 3) IDK just because. And there are a few that are just new. All of these are the first paintings by me of 2012. January was an exciting Month, a great way to start 2012. I was able to go to the Art Palm Beach Art Fair, had a art show alongside Daniel Fortune and Uncorked Poetry, found this cool gallery down on Clematis St where I got to see some Basquiat's and got put on to Purvis Young. And finally, it ends with getting reached out to by the estate of the late great Nina Simone about some art work I did of her. 2012 is starting remarkable, lets see what we can do for Feb.

Music Is The Sound Of Love Deux

Behind Every Great Man, Is A Even Greater/Stronger Woman

Devil In A New Dress


Still Lifting Haiti 

Naked Poetry

Use Somebody

Links provided where you can purchase prints or inquire about originals 

No comments:

Post a Comment