Sunday, February 19, 2012

President Obama #Painting

 President Obama
24x30
Acrylic
$300


As you may know I've been gearing up to do an art exhibit in march based off emotions, concepts, lines I get while listening to Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Recently, while listening to "Power" the line "the abomination of Obama's nation" struck me so I decided to paint President Obama. I went to my 'abstract-ish' style using contour-ling where when drawing I don't pick up the pencil.

I decided that I would expand on my solo show's concept a bit. I think instead of just listening to MBDTF I'll probably include all of Kanye's albums to date. Ranging from the Freshmen Adjustment series to Watch The Throne. I dunno, we shall see.

Purchase Prints HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment