Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"ImagineThug" 2Pac x John Lennon #Painting

So as I announced a day or so ago on twitter I decided to work on the series for an solo exhibit I want to do in the summer. The series will be of a couple of Hip Hop artist, and their "Pop" (For a lack of better words) counter-parts. I had gotten a lot of great ideas from people of who should go with who. I personally have always felt that 2Pac was more of our generation or Hip Hop's John Lennon.

"ImagineThug"
24x28
Oil

Both known for being controversial, making timeless soul touching music. And passing rather tragically. I don't intend to show all of the pieces until the exhibit, I mean that would defeat the point I guess. But I had to show something. This piece may still see a few changes here and there dunno yet. As for the date of the exhibit...I still don't know. Stay tuned.

John Lennon

 




 

2Pac





No comments:

Post a Comment