Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Can We Get Much Higer.." Painting & my Art will be seen in Times Square

So I found this board and decided I wanted to do something with it. I'm still constantly playing My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and the song "Dark Fantasy"'s chorus is still stuck in my head. Guess it doesn't help that I have it as my text messages ringtone. So I decided to paint the Phoenix flying in the sky.





In other massive news, thanks to my wonderful friends and supporters I made it into the ArtistWanted : Art Takes Times Square exhibit in NYC. This is such a major deal for me, I can not being to express how honored and overwhelmed I am to be part of this. But the MOST important part is it's only because of you all that voted for me. I truly appreciate it.


The show takes place in Times Square, Broadway Plaza between 42 & 44 street from 7pm to 11pm
My art with be shown with many other amazing artist on the BILLBOARD in Times Square. C'mon homie that's MAJOR!!!!


 
The legendary Questlove of The Roots will be hosting a VIP party where my artwork will also be seen.

I personally won't be able to attend but just the fact paintings by this regular Haitian kid  I made in this small room, in West Palm Beach is going to be shown on the billboard at Times Square. It's beyond a honor. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment