Sunday, July 29, 2012

Collaboration: Boys to Men Art Expo last night #ArtLife

Last night I was honored to be apart of A.T.B. Fine Aristis & Designs/ Collaborations "Boys To Men Art Expo". A one night only art exhibit made of 12 incredibly talented visual artist ranging from 16 to 75.

 Anthony & Trina Burks welcome you to Collaboration: Boys to Men Art Expo, where you can experience a variety of art in different disciplines and appreciations produced by professional male artists in the Palm Beach community from ages 16-90. The art will be available for sale so please support our artists.

Art visionaries Bruce Helander& Paul Fisher partnered alongside A.T.B. Fine Artists & Designers to allow this show to happen. . The building owner in conjunction with Christian Angle Real Estate was generous enough to provide the space to allow an array of outstanding art exhibitions such as this to go on during 2012

 The works displayed were amazing. A lot of the artist of men I look up to and admire, for myself to be allowed to be have more work on the same walls as them was priceless. I made a interesting friendship with Steve Blouse, whose pieces I was next to. Cool thing is his works are reminiscent of Keith Haring, and I'm a huge Basquiat fan so I'll let my fellow art lovers figure out why we are 'kindred spirits' as Trina put it. Unfortunately do to a series of misfortune events to put it lightly I spent most out wondering the streets. Nonetheless a amazing show, incredible thing. You have to love Anthony & Trina Burks for their hard work and dedication. And also a special thank you to Bruce Helander & Paul Fisher.

Checkout more Photos HERE



























No comments:

Post a Comment